“The RPS Music Awards tell you something worth knowing. And they’re also a truly happy event: stylish enough to carry a sense of occasion but not overburdened by glitz or scarred by fake emotion. They acknowledge real achievement. And they show the music business at its best: as a community that takes delight in what its members do, and celebrates it.” - The Daily Telegraph
The Royal Philharmonic Society Music Awards is one of the most prestigious music events in the musical calendar.
The presentation dinner is an ideal occasion at which to entertain clients and friends. A limited number of opportunities exist for companies and individuals to sponsor or support one of the individual Awards.
Benefits to Sponsors
- Being named as an Awards Sponsor and being widely recognised as playing a valuable role in stimulating musical creativity
- A table for 10 guests at the prestigious Awards Dinner, in the presence of leading members of the music profession – an excellent occasion and impressive surroundings in which to entertain at The Brewery
- Your organisation's name credited in all RPS Music Awards printed publicity
- Your organisation credited on the RPS and RPS Music Awards websites, with a link from the RPS sites to your site
- Your organisation credited on related social media posts
- Coverage in the national and musical press and on BBC Radio 3
- Corporate Membership of the Royal Philharmonic Society and the opportunity to develop a partnership with a distinguished charity and an association with this unique musical occasion.
Contact the RPS to find out how you could become a Sponsor of the RPS Music Awards.
The Royal Philharmonic Society is a registered UK Charity no. 213693