Accounts & Membership Documents
Useful information for RPS members including accounts, minutes and booking forms.
- The AGM will be held at 6pm in the Bechstein Room at Wigmore Hall, on Wednesday 7 March
Papers for AGM 2018
- Notice for the Meeting on 7 March 2018
- Minutes from 2017 AGM
- Annual Report and Accounts y.e. 31.8.2017
General Membership Documents
- Philharmonic Update - our annual publication
- RPS Memorandum and Articles of Association - The governing document for the RPS, revised January 2012
- View archived RPS financial accounts
Anna Meredith, Composer: Composer in the House enabled me to push myself in new directions and be bold with my writing. Composers are very lucky to have the RPS!
DID YOU KNOW?
An early Philharmonic superstar was the virtuoso double bassist Domenico Dragonetti. He brought his dog Carlo to performances, and commanded higher fees than almost any other player.