Accounts & Membership Documents
Useful information for RPS members including accounts, minutes and booking forms.
- The AGM will be held at 6.30pm at Schott Music shop (48 Great Marlborough Street, W1F 7BB), on Thursday 16 March
- Notice of the AGM on 16 March
- Minutes of the meeting on 15 March 2016
- RPS Financial Accounts (Full) - year ended 31 August 2016
General Membership Documents
- Philharmonic Update - our annual publication
- RPS Memorandum and Articles of Association - The governing document for the RPS, revised January 2012
- View archived RPS financial accounts
Lincoln Abbotts, ABRSM: The RPS is a fantastic, entrepreneurial force with which I am proud to be associated. What clearer ambition can there be than to create a future for music?
DID YOU KNOW?
During World War 2, when the BBCSO was evacuated to Bristol, the RPS stepped in to ensure that the 1940 Proms season would go ahead.