"The Royal Philharmonic Society supports the culture, the understanding and the imagination behind live music making." Sir Mark Elder
- Role Summary: Articulate a clear new vision for the Society in the 21st century, and provide administrative and financial leadership towards the continued success of the Society.
- Salary: ca. £65,000
- Closing Date: Wednesday 3 January 2018, 5pm
- Role Summary: Work alongside our team on the delivery of the RPS Music Awards on 9 May 2018, as well as the general day-to-day running of the RPS.
- Salary: £9.50/hour
- Contract Length: 16 week placement, working 2 days per week between 22 January – 9 May 2018 (totalling approximately 220 hours).
- Closing Date: Thursday 4 January, 5pm
Sally Groves, former Creative Director, Schott London: Schott first published Beethoven's Ninth Symphony. The RPS’s strong support for composers is definitely creating a future for music!
DID YOU KNOW?
In 1980 pianist extraordinaire Stephen Hough won the first RPS Julius Isserlis scholarship, enabling him to study abroad at Julliard.