RPS Corporate Membership
Venturing out of a long spell of isolation, we surely all agree there’s strength, solidarity and opportunity to be found in working together. We welcome you to join forces with the Royal Philharmonic Society by becoming an RPS Corporate Member, which we are now newly offering at three levels.
Through its unique history, the RPS has established a central role in British music. Today that makes it one of the most connected entities with strong links and insights into every corner of the profession. Why not draw on that? We can lend you our distinct perspective on what’s happening in all aspects of the musical ecology, and expand your network, introducing you to exciting talents and driving forces in music, to offer advice and insights, ignite new collaborations, and help fulfil your own strategic priorities. We can also further your profile to our extensive social media following and fast-growing RPS Membership of ardent and engaged music lovers.
Your Corporate Membership subscription in turn helps the RPS in its charitable work, supporting musicians at critical stages in their career, making news and raising profile for the achievements of musicians through the RPS Awards, and rousing greater national curiosity and pride in classical music through RPS Membership.
Read on for details of the three tiers of RPS Corporate Membership.
Corporate Member - £200
- With the RPS’s unique connectivity, let us introduce you to artists and valuable strategic contacts across the music profession, opening new opportunities and helpful advice to you.
- See your association with the RPS credited on our website and in the RPS Awards brochure.
- Let us share news of your work on the RPS social media with 20K+ dedicated followers.
- Get priority booking for the RPS Awards and our new series of talks and events, many involving celebrity guest artists.
- Receive the regular RPS Members bulletin packed with musical insight and inspiration, and a digital edition of the RPS magazine.
- Have a say in who receives classical music’s foremost accolades by being able to nominate for the coveted RPS Awards, Gold Medal, and Honorary Membership.
- Get your message to RPS Members with a discounted advert in ‘Philharmonic’, the new RPS magazine.
- Receive an exclusive discount on RPS Awards Sponsorship, putting your name at the centre of classical music’s biggest night.
We particularly welcome amateur orchestras, bands, choirs and choral societies to join at this level. In return, we will share a selection of the films and digital content we offer our individual RPS Members with all the musicians in your ensemble. We will also offer a dedicated strategic conversation with your committee, music director or equivalent, to share our expertise and help you professionalise or enhance an aspect of your work, such as repertoire, guest artists, brand, promotion, recruitment, and creating a business plan.
ADVANCE CORPORATE MEMBER £500
In return for supporting the RPS at this higher level, we will grant you all of the benefits above, plus:
- Bring your team to classical music’s biggest night with the opportunity - while supply lasts - to buy a number of specially-discounted tickets for the RPS Awards.
- Be the first to meet our network of RPS Composers and Women Conductors, sure to be on everyone’s watchlist as they launch their careers.
- Get instant recognition, featured in our rotational Advance Corporate Member tile on every page of our website, with your logo and link to your website.
- Get your message to RPS Members with half-price advertising in ‘Philharmonic’, the new RPS magazine.
- Share your latest work with a dedicated featurette and link in the RPS Members bulletin.
- Enjoy additional social media coverage, acknowledging your association with the RPS to our 20K+ following.
- Get ahead with earlier priority booking for the RPS’ new series of talks and events.
- Brighten your team’s inbox with the regular RPS Members bulletin packed with musical insight and inspiration, and a digital edition of the RPS magazine, sent to unlimited staff.
- Receive the printed edition of the RPS magazine in the post.
PREMIER CORPORATE MEMBER £800
For those organisations with means to support the RPS at our highest level of Corporate Membership, we offer all the incentives detailed above plus some extra special benefits:
- Be a VIP guest at the RPS Awards with a pair of free tickets.
- Attend the exclusive, new and intimate RPS Dinner and sit alongside RPS Award winners*.
- Be our special guest at one of our new talks and events, with the opportunity to meet the featured artists.
- Feature among our closest partners, credited on every page of the RPS website, as well as having your own dedicated page about your organisation.
- Let us celebrate a facet of your work with an exclusive feature article in ‘Philharmonic’, the new RPS magazine.
- Be centrally credited at the RPS Awards with your logo in our souvenir brochure, on screens, and in the widely-watched digital broadcast.
- Reach a wider audience with a discount on advertising space in our filmed talks and events.
- Bring more of your team to meet talents worth knowing at our dedicated events with the RPS Composers and Women Conductors.
- Receive multiple editions of the RPS magazine, posted directly to your organisation.
*costs for food and drink apply
Additionally, exclusive to Premier Corporate Members, let us help you advance a strategic aim of your organisation drawing on our unique position, capabilities, and expertise: lately we have helped organisations with their commitment to inclusivity, given our renowned practical approach with RPS Women Conductors; we have introduced programmers to exciting and diverse composers to commission; we have helped other organisations optimise their ability at ‘storytelling’ and making the case to audience and funders for what they do.
All Corporate Membership subscriptions are annual. Please note, benefits may adjust due to demand or exceptional circumstances: all Corporate Members will be notified of any likely changes.