£200 a year
Join forces with the Royal Philharmonic Society by becoming an RPS Corporate Member, and let us help your ensemble or organisation raise its profile and feel closer to what's happening across the music profession.
- display your association with the RPS on your website and see your organisation credited on our website and in the RPS Awards brochure
- get your message to RPS Members with a discounted advert in Philharmonic, the RPS magazine
- let us share news of your work on the RPS social media with 25k+ followers
- have a say in who receives classical music's foremost accolades by being able to nominate for the coveted RPS Awards, Gold Medal, and Honorary Membership
- be among the first to book for the RPS Awards and our talks and events, many involving celebrity guest artists
- receive our specially-curated newsletter Discover by email, full of musical insights and inspiration, and a digital edition of Philharmonic
We particularly welcome amateur orchestras, bands, choirs and choral societies to join at this level. In return, we will share a selection of the films and digital content we offer our individual RPS Members with all the musicians in your ensemble. We will also offer a dedicated strategic conversation with your committee, music director or equivalent, to share our expertise and help you enhance an aspect of your work, such as repertoire, guest artists, brand, promotion, recruitment, and business planning.
'As a choral singing festival with a unique history spanning 120 years, RPS Corporate Membership enhances our expertise, helps us to feel more connected to the music profession, and promotes our events to an audience absolutely in our sweet spot.'
Ges Ray - Chair, Leith Hill Music Festival, RPS Corporate Member