Many companies look for distinctive associations that demonstrate their charitable outlook and inspire colleagues and clients. We invite you to join forces with a venerable royal institution that is a vital and respected force at the heart of British music, and continues to set the tempo for the future.
Our awards, grants and commissions for bright young performers and composers transform their prospects at a critical stage in their career. Our prestigious RPS Music Awards are highly coveted and recognised sector-wide as one of the great occasions in the British music calendar, celebrating excellence and innovation. In our advocacy for the enduring power and worth of classical music, we reach a wide audience nationally and our network of members, partners, trustees, award-winners and holders of our prestigious Gold Medal includes the most celebrated names in classical music.
We would be delighted to talk to you about how your company might enjoy a distinctive association with the Royal Philharmonic Society, helping us fulfil our charitable aims, and giving you, your colleagues and clients a rewarding partnership in return.
By joining us, your company will have the opportunity to:
- enhance its brand and corporate reputation through positive publicity
- entertain key stakeholders at exclusive events including the annual RPS Music Awards
- create opportunities for networking at a high level
- add value to marketing campaigns by reaching a defined audience
All our corporate partnerships are unique. You may choose one of our Corporate Membership packages outlined below or you may instead like to put your name to a particular aspect of our work or sponsor one of our prestigious RPS Music Awards. Please contact Alison Pavier, our Development Consultant, to discuss your interests. Alternatively, you can also simply complete our online Corporate Membership form and we look forward to talking further about creating a worthwhile association.
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP (£500)
- Dedicated page on the RPS website with your company logo, name and links
- 'Featured Corporate Member' tile on the RPS website (in rotation)
- A pair of half-price tickets for the prestigious annual RPS Music Awards
- Priority booking for further RPS Music Awards tickets
- Invitations to select RPS events
- Receive the RPS’ monthly e-bulletin packed with inspiring insights into the Society’s charitable work, to unlimited staff addresses
- Social media promotion (Facebook and Twitter) for particular campaigns you would like us to share
- Text credit in RPS printed publications including the annual RPS Music Awards programme
PREMIER CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP (£1,000)
All of the above, plus:
- A pair of free tickets (instead of half-price) for the prestigious annual RPS Music Awards
- Invitations to VIP events
- Logo and link among our most-valued partners in the 'Our Partners' footer on all pages of the RPS website
- A free banner advert annually in the RPS e-bulletin dispatched to hundreds of Members and contacts across the music profession
- Further limited text advertising in RPS e-bulletins
- Logo alongside text credit in the annual RPS Music Awards programme
- Visible credit at the RPS Music Awards venue (likely on plasma screens)
For further enquiries, please contact Alison Pavier, our Development Consultant.
Sir Simon Rattle, principal conductor of the Berlin Philharmonic: RPS Gold Medal Awarded in 1999.
DID YOU KNOW?
Their Mozart and Beethoven Sinfonias blazed like a comet in our musical atmosphere - Spectator review - Philharmonic Society Concert 1837