A thought provoking day, hosted by the Incorporated Society of Musicians, which aims to lift the lid on the myths and mysteries of professional music with a view to empowering and inspiring performers and composers across all musical genres.
The RPS is very pleased to be partnering this event and is providing support for young musicians to attend.
The challenges facing ambitious performers and composers have never been greater. Make Music Work
is a day of stimulating sessions, live music, and panels of prominent music leaders and young professionals who will discuss how to:
* encourage creative initiative and artistic conviction
* develop a distinctive ‘voice’ in the profession
* build confidence and mitigate risk
* avoid common pitfalls and exploitation
* hone entrepreneurial skills
* understand the underlying dynamics of the profession – how things really work.
The day is aimed specifically at young composers and performers, and is not to be missed!
For more information, to view a full schedule for the day and to book tickets, please click here.