As a charity, we can only present the RPS Awards with generous support from individuals and organisations who believe in shining a deserved light on all the good that classical music does nationwide.
There are various ways you can support the RPS Awards. We are particularly grateful to those who put their name to supporting an individual award, allying themselves with a particularly outstanding achievement in music. You can also put your name to other aspects of the Awards, both large and small, including headline sponsorship.
To talk about how you can support the RPS Awards, please contact Alison Pavier, our Development Consultant.
Thank you to the following for their generous support of the 2020 RPS Awards.
- Chamber-Scale Composition - supported by Boosey & Hawkes in memory of Tony Fell
- Concert Series and Events - supported by PRS for Music
- Conductor - supported by BBC Music Magazine
- Ensemble - supported by Schott Music
- Gamechanger - supported by Cazenove Capital
- Impact - supported by ABRSM, the Associated Board for the Royal Schools of Music
- Inspiration - supported by Decca Classics
- Instrumentalist- supported by the Incorporated Society of Musicians
- Large-Scale Composition - supported by The Boltini Trust
- Opera and Music Theatre - supported by Sir Simon and Victoria, Lady Robey OBE
- Singer - supported by Jenny Hodgson
- Storytelling- supported by an anonymous donor
- Young Artists - supported by Tarisio
We are also very grateful to our RPS Awards broadcast partner, BBC Radio 3.