As a charity, we can only present the RPS Awards with generous support from individuals and organisations who believe in shining a deserved light on all the good that classical music does nationwide.
There are various ways you can support the RPS Awards. We are particularly grateful to those who put their name to supporting an individual award, allying themselves with a particularly outstanding achievement in music. You can also put your name to other aspects of the Awards, both large and small, including headline sponsorship.
To talk about how you can support the RPS Awards, please contact Alison Pavier, our Development Consultant.
We are hugely grateful to the following for their generous support of the 2021 RPS Awards.
- Chamber-Scale Composition - supported by Boosey & Hawkes in memory of Tony Fell
- Conductor - supported by BBC Music Magazine
- Ensemble - supported by Tarisio
- Gamechanger - supported by Schott Music
- Impact - supported by ABRSM, the Associated Board for the Royal Schools of Music
- Inspiration - supported by Decca Classics
- Instrumentalist- supported by Help Musicians in its centenary year
- Large-Scale Composition - supported by The Boltini Trust
- Opera and Music Theatre - supported by Cazenove Capital
- Series and Events - supported by PRS for Music
- Singer - supported by Jenny Hodgson
- Storytelling - supported by Lark Music
- Young Artists - supported by Sir Simon and Victoria, Lady Robey OBE
We are also very grateful to our RPS Awards broadcast partner, BBC Radio 3.