RPS Awards Sponsorship
We invite you to play a part in one of the great events in the musical calendar: the Royal Philharmonic Society Awards. In the words of our Awards partner BBC Radio 3, ‘for classical music, it’s the Oscars, the BAFTAs and the Grammys all in one’. The RPS Awards celebrate the outstanding, the pioneering, and the inspirational in classical music. Presented every November, it’s the one date in the musical year that brings together the UK’s musical profession, from superstars of the stage to unsung heroes engaging every corner of the nation with great music-making.
We invite you to put your company name to one of the coveted Awards. In return:
- you will be named as an RPS Awards Partner, visibly acknowledged in publicity leading up to and including the event
- you will be offered a number of complimentary tickets for the RPS Awards in the company of distinguished figures from the classical music profession
- your name will be credited in all RPS Awards publicity, in the RPS Awards souvenir brochure, on screens at the event, in its online digital stream viewed by over 5,000 people, and on the RPS and dedicated RPS Awards websites, with a link to your website
- you will be assigned RPS Corporate Membership for one year providing the opportunity to evolve your association with the RPS and enjoy further profile among the Society’s growing Membership and followers nationally
- if they are able attend the RPS Awards, you will be introduced to the winner of the Award you have supported and have the opportunity to be photographed with them
- where the recipient is an individual or group with future engagements (as opposed to a completed project), we strive to organise a further opportunity to present them the award on their ‘home turf’ in front of their regular audience, and would credit you in the presentation and seek for you to meet them on this occasion too
- we enjoy an ongoing association with each of our winners and, as opportunities arise within this, your support of their Award will continue to be credited, and we will discuss with you further opportunities for profile and engagement around this.
You can also put your name to other aspects of the RPS Awards, both large and small, including headline sponsorship. To talk more about all the possibilities of supporting the RPS Awards, please contact Alison Pavier, our Development Consultant, or call us on 020 7287 0019.
Thank you to the following for their generous support of the 2020 RPS Awards.
- Chamber-Scale Composition - supported by Boosey & Hawkes in memory of Tony Fell
- Concert Series and Events - supported by PRS for Music
- Conductor - supported by BBC Music Magazine
- Ensemble - supported by Schott Music
- Gamechanger - supported by Cazenove Capital
- Impact - supported by ABRSM, the Associated Board for the Royal Schools of Music
- Inspiration - supported by Decca Classics
- Instrumentalist- supported by the Incorporated Society of Musicians
- Large-Scale Composition - supported by The Boltini Trust
- Opera and Music Theatre - supported by Sir Simon and Victoria, Lady Robey OBE
- Singer - supported by Jenny Hodgson
- Storytelling- supported by an anonymous donor
- Young Artists - supported by Tarisio
We are also very grateful to our RPS Awards broadcast partner, BBC Radio 3.