Sponsored by Schott Music
For the outstanding quality and scope of the performances and work in any context of a group of musicians, no fewer than three, in the UK between January 2018 and June 2019.
This year's shortlist for Ensemble was decided by an independent panel drawn from across the music profession comprising:
- Angus Smith, Artistic Director, Music in the Round
- Alexis Paterson, Chief Executive, Three Choirs Festival
- Jo Hensel, sub-principal horn, ASMF / Deputy Head of Wind, Brass and Percussion, Guildhall
- Sam Rigby, Managing Director, Schott Music
- Ruth Rogers, violinist / leader, London Mozart Players