Sponsored by the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music
For an outstanding initiative or organisation which, between January 2018 and June 2019, set out to engage and have a lasting positive impact on the lives of people who may not otherwise experience classical music.
This year's shortlist for Impact was decided by an independent panel drawn from across the music profession comprising:
- Barry Farrimond MBE, Chief Executive, Open Up Music
- Lydia Connolly, Director, Harrison Parrott
- Tabby Estell, Head of Children and Young People's Programmes, Trinity Laban
- Sophie Lewis, Managing Director, National Children's Orchestra
- Suzanne Hay, Head of Partnerships and Learning, BBC National Orchestra of Wales